Maybe i need some read

Well i´ve been writing some things hard and unexpected, but this is the life and welcome to my world :)
I think i need to re-read some of the things that make me must me,and save the little stuff to write something new,fresh and great here.
But im so lazy and im not reading anything, that´s so bad.
I was thinking to read some of the teathre sutff, you know some like Grotowski, Barba and all of them.
I mean, if you wanna say something you have to be noticed of two important things:
First one: READ!!! You have to take some arguments to make valuable what are you saying, it doesnt matter if is in this way by one blog on internet, facebook, whatever!!! You are saying somethhing!!! Using words, writed or telled, but you are saying something ;)

Second: I think its the only way to explain yourself withouth using the same words ( Look to my post and you see... haha)

But after all this, i think the only way you can refuse or be agree with something its knowldge , wthe best weapon for all that screams, its like " informations gives y ou power" and its so true.
Anyway, i really feel comfortable of write, and write even is this it´s a stupid ejercice of my life.. i´ve doing this since i am a teen and i´ll be doing till my fingers can write.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

No más "Nankurunaisa"

Llegamos hasta aquí pero seguiremos caminando

Terapia