Sarah Brightman

Cantante inglesa de opera.
Bueno a mi me gustaba muchisimo antes de que esta gran cantante interpretara el tema "pasión" de la telenovela del mismo titulo.
En esta imagen promociona Dive


Popurri de brightman:

Remember the day when i seet my eyes in you

and i wasnt the same,seems like everything was right for us

so tell ,so tell me what went wrong

can you her me?

Do you ever think of me?
as your best friend
then i ever think of you
im completing
i never tried to reach
i never tried to reach
this vibration
i never tried to reach your eden

I see a shadow every day and nigth
i walk of hundred of streets of neon lights
only when im crying
oh dont your hear me crying?

there's an ocean between us
you know where to find me
you reach out and find me
i feel you in my own heart


taken from the songs:
Island,Ocean Away,Ship of fools

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

No más "Nankurunaisa"

Llegamos hasta aquí pero seguiremos caminando

Terapia